Sunday, February 23, 2014


Writing and Publishing Flash Nonfiction:  A Four-Week Intensive

Saturdays; April 19 - May 10, 2014; 
10 a.m. -1 p.m.




Where: Good Shepherd Center in Wallingford
Cost: $160 if you register by 2/28/14; after that:
$180 by check or $185 by Paypal (complete registration details below)


Flash nonfiction is a popular short form that is dense with lyricism and meaning. In this four-week intensive, we will dive into writing and revising our own flash nonfiction, aiming to push our own boundaries of voice and experimentation. 


Together we will:

  • Generate plenty of new writing from prompts;
  • Read and discuss diverse examples of flash nonfiction;
  • Share from our writing (on a voluntary basis) in a supportive space;
  • Learn how to respectfully give feedback to our peers;
  • Discover online literary journals that publish flash (like brevity.com);
  • And learn about submitting work for publication.
  
Registration Details:

  • Please first email me (Anne) at alkellor@gmail.com to confirm space in the workshop. Please note that I cannot hold your spot until payment is received.  
  • You may pay either pay by check sent to my secure mailbox, or by Paypal below:



  • Flash Nonfiction





    Refund Information for all workshops:

    1) If the workshop does not fill to the minimum (4 students), I will notify you in advance and issue a refund to your credit card or by personal check. 
    2) Full refunds may be obtained if I receive written notice at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop. 

    3) Full tuition minus a $20 cancellation fee can be refunded if written notice is given at least 3 days prior to the first day of the workshop. If you need to cancel later than this, due to my own commitments (i.e. space rental) I unfortunately can not offer a monetary refund unless I am able to fill your spot, although I can offer credit toward editing and mentoring services, or future classes. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your understanding.  



    Please don't hesitate to email me at alkellor@gmail.com if you have any questions about any of my workshops!

    Warm wishes, 
    Anne

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...